Creating a POPin
Step 1: Click “Launch & Manage” at the top right-hand corner.
Step 2: Click the "Create a POPin" button on the left hand navigation bar.
Step 3: Follow the guided steps to craft your question and configure your POPin. Here are a few helpful hints to keep in mind:
- Adding a title to your POPin may help you differentiate it from others you create, but they are optional. Remember, participants in your POPin will see the title you choose. Learn more
- Crafting the perfect question is all about being narrow, focused, and positive. You can always choose from our list of proven questions to get you started. Learn more
- We've found 72 hours to be the ideal length for a POPin. Just long enough for users to participate, but not so long that people lose interest. Learn more
- Determining how users will access your POPin is a huge factor in hitting those participation metrics you're looking for; don't forget to share the link, or no one will join! Learn more
- We strongly recommend setting your POPin to collect anonymous responses. Scary? Maybe. But it's also the best way to ensure you'll get the most candid and actionable feedback. After all, that's what drew you to POPin in the first place! Learn more
Step 4: Click 'Save & Preview' to generate the web link. You'll be able to share this with your team in the next step.
Step 5: Share your POPin by copying the share link and distributing through your most trusted and used platform (email, MS Teams, Slack, carrier pigeon, etc.).
Managing a POPin
Edit POPin Settings
You can update or edit any setting, as long as your question does not have any participation at that point. After a single user takes one action in your POPin, you cannot change the question type or anonymity setting.
As the POPin Creator, actively engage in your session! One of the best ways to show your users you're listening is to jump into the conversation. Learn more
After a POPin
For long-term success, it is critical to close the loop with your team after your POPin ends. Demonstrating that you’re listening and incorporating their feedback into action plans builds trust and drives participation in future POPins. Learn more